All persons using the Risk Infotech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. website ("Site") expressly agree to the foregoing disclaimer as a pre-condition to using this Site for any purpose whatsoever.
The materials on the Site including, without limitation, news articles, informational materials and all other manager-specific information, have been prepared for informational purposes only and do not constitute financial, legal, tax or any other advice. All information contained herein is provided "as is" and Risk Infotech Solutions expressly disclaims making any express or implied warranties with respect to the fitness of the information contained herein for any particular usage, its merchantability or its application or purpose. Nothing on this Site should be construed as an offer or, or a solicitation to buy, any security or instrument. Prior to making any investment or hiring any investment manager you should consult with a professional financial advisor, legal and tax advisor to assist in due diligence as may be appropriate and determining the appropriateness of the risk associated with a particular investment. In no event shall Risk Infotech Solutions be responsible or liable for the correctness of any such material or for any damage or lost opportunities resulting from use of this data.
Users of the Risk Infotech Solutions website may view, download and print information and materials on this Site for its personal and internal business use provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices. All users may not reproduce, modify, copy, alter in any way, distribute, sell, resell, transmit, transfer, license, assign or publish any information obtained from this Site. Registered Users shall not use this site at any time for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited and shall comply with any applicable local, state, national or international laws or regulations when using this Site.
Risk Infotech Solutions, and the logos and marks included on the Site that identify Risk Infotech Solutions services and products are proprietary materials. The use of such terms and logos and marks without the express written consent of Risk Infotech Solutions is strictly prohibited. Copyright in the pages and in the screens of the Site, and in the information and material therein, is proprietary material owned by Risk Infotech Solutions unless otherwise indicated. The unauthorized use of any material on the Risk Infotech Solutions website may violate numerous statutes, regulations and laws, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent laws.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS, THERE ARE MANY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH TRADING. WE WANT TO WARN YOU ABOUT SOME OF THESE RISKS:
1) Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
2) Back-test trading results: where not explicitly mentioned otherwise, our back-test measurements must be treated as hypothetical performance. There is no real money tracking account to track the initiation or performance of any trade. Please keep in mind, then, that, for all back-test results on this website: these back-test results are based on simulated or hypothetical performance results that have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results shown in our actual performance records, these results do not represent actual trading. Also, because these trades have not actually been executed, these results may have under-or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated or hypothetical trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown. In addition, back-test trading does not involve financial risk, and no back-test trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses is a material point which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program, which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of back-test performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
3) Risk disclosure statement: the risk of loss in futures, options and forex trading (and other derivatives) can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. In considering whether to trade or to authorize someone else to trade for you, you should be aware of the following: if you purchase a commodity option you may sustain a total loss of the premium and of all transaction costs. If you purchase or sell a commodity future or sell a commodity option you may sustain a total loss of the initial margin funds and any additional funds that you deposit with your broker to establish or maintain your position. If the market moves against your position, you may be called upon by your broker to deposit a substantial amount of additional margin funds, on short notice, in order to maintain your position. If you do not provide the requested funds within the prescribed time, your position may be liquidated at a loss, and you will be liable for any resulting deficit in your account. Under certain market conditions, you may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate a position. This can occur, for example, when the market makes a limit move. The placement of contingent orders by you or your trading advisor, such as a stop-loss or stop-limit order, will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders. A spread position may not be less risky than a simple long or short position. The high degree of leverage that is often obtainable in commodity trading can work against you as well as for you. The use of leverage can lead to large losses as well as gains. This brief statement cannot disclose all the risks and other significant aspects of the commodity markets. You should therefore carefully study commodity trading before you trade, and determine if commodity trading is appropriate for you.
4) Foreign currency risks: you should also be aware that certain commodity trading advisors may engage in trading foreign futures or options contracts. Transactions on markets located outside India, including markets formally linked to Indian market may be subject to regulations which offer different or diminished protection. Further, Indian regulatory authorities may be unable to compel the enforcement of the rules of regulatory authorities or markets in non-Indian jurisdictions where your transactions may be effected. Before you trade you should inquire about any rules relevant to your particular contemplated transactions and ask the firm with which you intend to trade for details about the types of redress available in both your local and other relevant jurisdictions.
5) Other risks: the results include information from sources believed to be reliable, but no independent verification has been made, and we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Opinions expressed and this website and its contents (including any report, newsletter and communication in general sent by Risk Infotech Solutions team to potential and/or actual subscribers and/or people in general) are subject to change without notice. This website and its contents (including any report, newsletter and communication in general sent by Risk Infotech Solutions team to potential and/or actual subscribers and/or people in general) should not be construed as a request to engage in any transaction involving the purchase or sale of futures and/or option and/or other derivative contracts thereon. This website and its contents (including any report, newsletter and communication in general sent by Risk Infotech Solutions team to potential and/or actual subscribers and/or people in general) may not be reproduced, retransmitted, copied, published, sold, transferred or distributed without the express written consent of Risk Infotech Solutions. The data contained herein is subject to revision; independent verification is recommended. Any third party opinions regarding this website and its contents (including any report, newsletter and communication in general sent by Risk Infotech Solutions team to potential and/or actual subscribers and/or people in general) are not necessarily those of the Risk Infotech Solutions team. Due to the volatile nature of futures and option markets, this website and the information contained in it (including any report, newsletter and communication in general sent by Risk Infotech Solutions team to potential and/or actual subscribers and/or people in general) may be outdated upon its release.